15 ml Amber Wide Mouth Packer Bottles, 28-400 Green Thermoset F217 & PTFE Lined Cap, Vacuum & Ionized, case/624
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- Custom assembly: 4-6 weeks
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- 15 ml / 0.5 ounce
- Closure Size:
- Closure Style:
- screw thread
- Cap Liner:
- F217 foam & PTFE
0.5oz (15ml) Amber Wide Mouth Packer with 28-400 Green Thermoset F217 & PTFE Lined Cap attached, Vacuum & Ionized. Contaminants such as loose dirt, carton lint, aerosols, and fine glass particles are removed by the Vacuum and Ionization process.View AllClose
V& I Bottle Cleaning Process:
- Compressed air passes through a condensate separator and coalescing filter to remove aerosols and fine dust particles.
- Next, the air passes through an absorbent filter to remove gases.
- A vacuum draws the particulate-laden atmosphere out of the bottle.
- Individually cleaned closures are immediately placed on the bottle.
Benefits of V & I Pre Cleaned Bottles:
- Extremely cost-effective.
- Saves time! No need to waste valuable time rewashing bottles.
- Provides a clean final appearance. You will not find any dust particles floating in your samples.
- Each bottle is individually cleaned, they will not collect dust, flies, and other debris while stored in your lab.
- Odor-free and tasteless. The air inside the pre-cleaned bottle will not interfere with your product in any way.