PTFE Sample Bags, 2.5 mil, Open End, 13" x 8", pack/10
MPTFE Fluoropolymer Bag, 13" x 8". 2.5mil Thick Modified PTFE Bags lay flat. They are made with a special modified PTFE (Modified polytetrafluoroethylene) film. Modified PTFE is a skived Fluoropolymer film that is an excellent choice for heat sealing applications that require extreme chemical and high temperature resistance. MPTFE is also a cost effective alternative when compared to FEP and PFA. These PTFE Bags exhibit numerous high-performance properties which make them an ideal choice for unique and demanding applications.
- Dimensions: 13" x 8"
- Cryogenically stable: -400°F (-240°C).
- Excellent temperatures between -180° to 260°C.
- Excellent electrical and chemical properties.
- High maximum operating temperature: 400°F-500°F (205°C-260°C).
- Highly resistant to virtually all chemicals.
- Chemically inert / non-contaminating.
- Low permeability to liquids, gases, moisture and organic vapors.
- Excellent weatherability. High dielectric strength.
- Superior anti-stick and low frictional properties.
- High transmittance of ultraviolet and all but far infrared.
- Fabricated in an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing environment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tetrafluoroethylene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Prop 65 Warning