2oz Aluminum Bullet Bottles, 24-410 White Polypropylene Foam Lined Caps, case/20
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- 3-10 days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- 60 ml / 2 ounce
- Closure Size:
- Closure Style:
- screw thread
- Cap Liner:
- foamed polyethylene
Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
2oz (60ml) Brushed Aluminum Bullet Bottle, 24-410 White PP Foam Lined Caps. Dimensions: 35 x 105mm.
Aluminum Bottles have a smooth, brushed appearance. Aluminum Bottles are seamless and BPA fee with a FDA approved inner coating. The lightweight nature of aluminum bottles allows for a cost-effective and impact-resistant solution. They readily accept pressure sensitive labels and they have a clear external lacquer. Their smooth, brushed look is elegant and suited for packaging cosmetic products. Bulk pack bottles are placed in cardboard trays for easy handling and extra protection during shipping.
Features and Benefits of Aluminum bottles:
- Light -Weight - Aluminum weighs less by volume than most other metals making it easier to handle and less expensive to ship.
- UV Protection- Aluminum bottles provide peace of mind with light-sensitive contents.
- Extreme Cold Increases Aluminums Strength - The strength of aluminum actually increases under very cold temperatures making it shatterproof.
- Corrosion Resistant - The excellent corrosion resistance of aluminum is due to the presence of a naturally occurring thin, hard protective film of aluminum oxide that bonds tenaciously to the surface. Aluminum does not rust like steel.
- Non-Magnetic - Aluminum is non-magnetic, making it is useful for high-voltage applications, as well as for electronics.
- Non-Combustible - Aluminum will not ignite or burn, even when at extremely high temperatures and it does not produce toxic fumes.
- Recyclable - Aluminum can be recycled at a fraction of the initial production costs. It can be recycled over and over without losing any of its characteristics or loss of quality. Aluminum offers high scrap value, widespread consumer acceptance, and aluminum recycling enjoys significant industry support.