According to the NFPA, there was one structure fire reported every 63 seconds in 2017. Safely store dangerous chemicals to avoid becoming a statistic.
Always store flammable liquids, corrosives, pesticides and other hazardous materials in fire-resistant safety cabinets to meet fire codes and safety regulations.
Flammable Safety Cabinets are engineered to safely contain flammable fuels, solvents, and chemicals. They serve several critical functions:
- Keep dangerous liquids safely organized and segregated
- Ensure safe evacuation time in the event of a fire
- Comply with federal OSHA regulations and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Increase maximum allowable quantities of flammable and combustible liquids in control areas
- Identify and warn of flammable contents Improve security of hazardous chemicals with locking mechanism