12 x 32mm 100µL Amber Borosilicate Glass Autosampler vials, Standard Opening, Interlocked Limited Volume, Crimp Top with Insert and 11mm neck finish, vial only.
Interlocked™ Limited Volume Autosampler Vials
Standard Opening Autosampler vials feature a neck finish that allows use of patented Poly Crimp™ Seals or standard aluminum seals. Designed to work in Agilent and other autosamplers. Choose from clear or amber Type I borosilicate glass. Available with graduated marking spots.
The Interlocked Vial is composed of a 12x32 glass vial and a clear glass limited volume insert fused together. This design eliminates movement of the insert, allows more consistent sample recovery, eliminates needle damage and concerns about contaminants around the fused seam/space between the neck of the vial and the insert. Available with marking spots.
- J G Finneran - 30211-1232A
- Uses a glass flange top insert that centers the insert in the vial
- Glass to glass fusion of the insert to the vial eliminates movement of the insert
- Eliminate concerns about contaminants around the fused seam/space between the neck of the vial and the insert
- The convenience and performance characteristics of a one piece micro vial at a fraction of the cost.
Please note:Manufacturer's minimum order quantities may apply.