12 x 32mm 300µL Amber Borosilicate Glass Large Opening Interlocked Limited Volume Screw Thread Vial with Insert and 9-425 neck finish, White Marking Spot, vial only.
Interlocked™ Limited Volume Screw Thread RAM Autosampler Vials
Finneran R.A.M.™ Vials designed specifically to work in robotic arm autosamplers have a crimp style height with the convenience of a screw thread configuration. Choose from clear or amber Type I borosilicate glass. Vials are available with or without graduated marking spots. Vials are also available silanized.
The Interlocked Vial is composed of a 12x32 glass vial and a clear glass limited volume insert fused together. This design eliminates movement of the insert, allows more consistent sample recovery, eliminates needle damage and concerns about contaminants around the fused seam/space between the neck of the vial and the insert. Available with marking spots.
- J G Finneran - 30209M-1232A
- Uses a glass flange top insert that centers the insert in the vial.
- Glass to glass fusion of the insert to the vial eliminates movement of the insert
- Eliminate concerns about contaminants around the fused seam/space between the neck of the vial and the insert
- The convenience and performance characteristics of a one piece micro vial at a fraction of the cost.
Please note:Manufacturer's minimum order quantities may apply.