Please note: this apparel is custom-hemmed and not returnable. Please order carefully and contact us if you need assistance.
Flame Resistant FR Clothing, Westex UltraSoft® Smooth Front Work Shirt with Concealed Snaps (No Pockets), Navy. Westex UltraSoft® flame resistant fabric offers an excellent balance of protection, value, and comfort.
- Big and Tall Size options
- Break-away zipper
- Soft cotton blend
- Care: Home, light soil, and industrial wash
- Long/Talls are 1-1/2" longer than regulars in the body, sleeve, and inseam
|Fabric||7.4 oz. twill|
|Blend||88% cotton/12% nylon|
|Finish||Westex UltraSoft® flame resistant, an excellent balance of protection, value, and comfort|
|Collar||Two-piece, lined, sewn-in stays|
|Cuff||One piece lined with concealed snap closure|
|Protection Level||CAT 2|
|Arc Rating||ATPV 8.7 calories/cm2|
|SIZING NOTE||Longs are 1.5 inches longer than regulars in body. Sleeve length varies due to size.|
|Certification(s)||Underwriter Laboratory certified|
Note: Flame resistant garments DO NOT ALL OFFER THE SAME LEVEL OF PROTECTION. Flame resistant clothing does not insulate against chemical exposure. The end-user is responsible to conduct an analysis of hazards present in the workplace to select appropriate engineering controls, protective equipment, and garments to address those hazards. Flame resistant clothing requires special handling in the repair and maintenance of garments and may require special handling during the cleaning/laundry process. Please contact our customer service department for more specific information about the properties, care instructions, and guarantees by the FR fabric manufacturer.
All measurements are in inches.
- Order the size where the measurement is the largest, usually the chest area.
- Order up 1-2 sizes if undergarment clothes are being worn.
- If your body measurement is close to the upper range, consider ordering up a size, especially if you are looking for a loose fit or will be wearing clothing underneath.
- NECK: Measure loosely around the neck
- SLEEVE: Measure from the CENTER BACK of the neck to the wrist.
- BACK LENGTH: From the back, measure from the base of the neck downward.
- CHEST: Measure entirely around from under the armpits.
- Hold tape snuggly, but not skin-tight
- For garments that will be worn with none or a thin layer of clothing underneath, make sure that you measure over comparable-weight clothing. This will help to give the most accurate measurements.
- If possible, use measuring tape made out of fabric.
- Look straight ahead while measuring, as movement can affect the measurement.
- When measuring the waist, measure just above the hipbone at the natural waistline. Stand relaxed, not holding your stomach in to get the correct measurement.
- When measuring the chest, measure around under the armpits where the largest area of the chest is.