12 x 32mm 300µL Clear Borosilicate Glass Snap Ring/Crimp Interlocked Limited Volume Vial with Insert and 11mm neck finish, vial only.
Snap Ring™ Crimp Top Autosampler Vials with 11mm neck finish allows use of Snap Top Caps™, patented Poly Crimp™ Seals or standard aluminum seals. Snap Ring™ finish eliminates the need for crimping or decapping. Designed to work in Agilent and other autosamplers. Choose from clear or amber Type I borosilicate glass. Internal design incorporates the Step Vial feature that precisely centers a limited volume insert in the vial neck. Available with graduated marking spots.
The Finneran Interlocked Vial is composed of a 12x32 glass vial and a clear glass limited volume insert fused together. This design eliminates movement of the insert, allows more consistent sample recovery, eliminates needle damage and concerns about contaminants around the fused seam/space between the neck of the vial and the insert. Available with marking spots.
- J G Finneran 30211S-1232
- Uses a glass flange top insert that centers the insert in the vial
- Glass to glass fusion of the insert to the vial eliminates movement of the insert
- Eliminate concerns about contaminants around the fused seam/space between the neck of the vial and the insert
- The convenience and performance characteristics of a one piece micro vial at a fraction of the cost
- Snap Ring™/Crimp Vials eliminate the need for crimping or de-capping.
Please note:Manufacturer's minimum order quantities may apply.