Single-Sided Electric Benchtop Drier 3 Tier Specs: 16.75 x 10 x 15.7. Holds 38 Pegs & 4 Baskets.
Lab-Aire® II Electric Drying Racks accelerate drying of labware with warm, circulating air while their compact footprint uses minimal benchtop space. 230V models are CE marked.
- 400 watts of drying power gently circulates heated air into and around items to decrease drying time.
- Efficiency is enhanced with a replaceable foam filter that keeps warmed air dust free.
- Heat selector knob allows choice of three temperature settings: high, medium and low.
- Power button illuminates when in use, and an 8-amp @ 120V (4-amp @ 230V) circuit breaker and independent thermo-fuse protects unit from overheating.
- Freestanding with sturdy bases and excellent balance; can be placed on any flat surface.
- Rugged ABS plastic will never corrode and easily wipes clean.
- Drip/storage trays have scalloped wells to hold long thin labware.
- Small (3"), medium (4") and large (5") pegs can be moved and re-positioned to hold a variety of labware including beakers, flasks, bottles, test tubes and cylinders.
- Redirect air flow by inserting plugs instead of pegs into unused peg holes.
- Removable polypropylene baskets serve as storage for small labware and extra pegs.
- Choose a single sided model to fit nicely against a wall for economy of space.
- Double your capacity with a minimal increase in footprint with a double-sided model.
- Extra accessories and a variety of different sizes/configurations let you create a drying system that works for you.