Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
UltraTech Side Pan cover helps to keep rainwater away from pans. This offers great storm-water management. The polyethylene covers are in place till the railcar arrives to get loaded or off-loaded. This is lightweight and covers the lock into the polyethylene decking. It will not blow away in windy conditions.
- Measures 55-inches length by 28-1/4-inches width
- Modular design.
- Low maintenance costs. Ultra-Track pans do not corrode or rust.
- Polyethylene resin is well treated with UV inhibitor.
- Offers slip resistant surfaces. The covers are designed keeping in mind the safety requirements.
- Lightweight and offers low cost installation. Does not need any heavy lifting equipment i.e. cranes, forklifts. It needs very little labor and tools.
- It has an estimated life of 20-30 years. It lasts longer than fiberglass pans.
- The stormwater feature is designed to remove "pooling" of rain.
- Meets EPA and SPCC Stormwater Management Regulations.
- Modular Design - Center and Side Pans are 53.5" long; railroad spill containment areas can be easily assembled to any length desired.
- Easy to install railroad spill solution