Vacuum & Ionized
Vacuum and Ionized Bottles if you are looking for pre-cleaned bottles or low-particle bottles. Our cost-effective Vacuum and Ionization process removes contaminants such as loose dirt, carton lint, aerosols, and fine glass particles from your container.
V & I Cleaning Process:
- Compressed air passes through a condensate separator and coalescing filter to remove aerosols and fine dust particles.
- Next, the air passes through an absorbent filter to remove gases.
- A vacuum draws the particulate-laden atmosphere out of the container.
- Individually cleaned closures are immediately placed on the container.
Benefits of Vacuum and Ionizing:
- Is extremely cost-effective.
- Saves time! No need to waste valuable time rewashing bottles.
- Provides a clean final appearance. You will not find any dust particles floating in your samples.
- Seals cleanliness into each individual bottle. Since each container is individually cleaned, they will not collect dust, flies, and other debris while stored in your lab.
- Odor-free and tasteless. The air inside the bottle will not interfere with your product in any way.