Ultra-Ever Dry is a superhydrophobic (water) and oleophobic (hydrocarbons) coating that will completely repel almost any liquid. Ultra-Ever Dry uses proprietary nanotechnology to coat an object and create a barrier of air on its surface. This barrier repels water, refined oil, wet concrete, and other liquids unlike any other coating. Ultra-Ever Dry has vastly improved adhesion and abrasion resistance, compared to previous technologies, allowing it to be used in applications where greater durability is required.
- Anti-Wetting - keeps objects dry in the rain or weather
- Anti-Corrosion – moisture never contacts the base material.
- Anti-Icing - keeps coated materials completely dry, eliminating ice.
- Anti-Contamination - Dust, dirt, and bacteria in liquids never contact the surface of the coated material
- Self-Cleaning - repels dirty water and thick oils, and remains clean and virtually bacteria-free. When dust accumulates on a superhdyrophobic coated surface, a light spray of water or a air instantly cleans it.
- Product Life-Extending - Coat tools, equipment, motors, and virtually any item that needs to be kept dry, corrosion free, de-iced, uncontaminated or clean.