PTFE, PFA and Teflon Bags
Modified PTFE is a Fluoropolymer film that is an excellent choice for heat sealing applications that require extreme chemical and high temperature resistance. MPTFE is also a cost effective alternative when compared to FEP and PFA. These bags exhibit numerous high-performance properties which make them an ideal choice for unique and demanding applications.
- Cryogenically stable: -400°F (-240°C).
- Excellent temperatures between -180° to 260°C.
- Excellent electrical and chemical properties.
- High maximum operating temperature: 400°F-500°F (205°C-260°C).
- Highly resistant to virtually all chemicals.
- Chemically inert / non-contaminating.
- Low permeability to liquids, gases, moisture and organic vapors.
- Excellent weatherability. High dielectric strength.
- Superior anti-stick and low frictional properties.
- High transmittance of ultraviolet and all but far infrared.
- Fabricated in an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing environment.