Disposable filtration devices available in a wide variety of filter choices!
- Whatman® Autovial Syringeless Filters consist of a plunger and a graduated filter barrel with a choice of filtration media.
- Whatman®UniPrep Syringeless Filters are pre-assembled devices for the filtration and storage of laboratory samples. Quick and easy to use, with plunger, filter, and vial all in one unit. They replace syringe-coupled filtration devices with single, disposable units.
- Whatman® Mini-UniPrep Syringeless Filters provides efficient and cost-effective sample preparation for HPLC and other applications. They combine four products into one syringeless filter solution for efficient chromatography sample preparation.
- Fast and easy HPLC / UHPLC sample preparation and analysis.
- Eliminates the need for separate syringes, syringe membrane filters, vials, and septa
- Designed for use with an UHPLC or HPLC autosampler for high-throughput analysis
- 0.2 µm and 0.45 µm filter pore sizes available to meet filtration sample requirements
- Housing options: amber to prevent photodegradation of light-sensitive samples, or translucent for easy visual inspection made from polypropylene (PP) material
- Mini-UniPrep G2 features a borosilicate glass chamber, eliminating potential leachables from the polypropylene vials