CP Lab Safety Shipping Policies for Ground and Freight Shipments
We offer FREE Shipping on most orders
Free Ground shipping is offered on all orders over $50 that are shipped within the continental USA. Alternately, if you would like to use your own FedEx, UPS or DHL Account (recommended for expedited shipping, international shipping, and Alaska/Hawaii/APO shipments), we are happy to do that for you. Just let us know!
We can ship nearly anywhere in the world, although there are restrictions on certain products:
- Some products, such as chemicals, may have usage rules/prohibitions and can only ship to legally-qualified recipients. HazMat fees, ice packs, expedited shipping, and other special handling fees for chemical shipments are not covered by our free Ground Shipping offer.
- Heavy or fragile items (50 lb+ dimensional weight) that must ship freight (LTL) will incur an additional "lift gate" fee if your location does not have a receiving dock.
- Shipping does not include indoor delivery service unless specifically requested and relevant fees paid upfront.
- Military / APO addresses or any limited access addresses may incur additional delivery fees.
- You will be notified at checkout or by phone/email if there are any issues shipping to your location.
Notice applicable to all Freight Shipments:
Please note that freight shipments require longer delivery times and are much more difficult to return. We will be calling you to confirm delivery details and specifications. Please feel free to call us at (888) 322-5722 for more information and to provide your preferred contact information. Freight shipments are not delivered inside a building without prior approval and additional costs.
PLEASE be aware that you MUST INSPECT the product for any damage when it is delivered, BEFORE you sign for it and ideally before it even comes off the truck.
PROTECT YOURSELF against liability: In the event that your item is damaged during shipping, you must NOT sign the proof-of-delivery paperwork without first indicating the damage. You must carefully inspect all items when they arrive to you before you sign any documents or proof of delivery. When the product arrives to you, you have three choices:
- accept the product as it was delivered (thus releasing the freight company from liability) - OR -
- accept the product but with notation of any damage (indicate specific damage on the paperwork so you can file a claim for any damage) - OR -
- reject the shipment, stating the reason for rejection (indicate specific damage on the paperwork so you can file a claim for freight cost reimbursement)
Many shipments that are delivered, accepted and signed for will not be eligible for reimbursement or replacement if damage is not documented at the time of delivery. If there is any problem with your delivery or product, please contact us within 5 days at (888) 322-5722.
If you are outside the continental USA and would like to use your own FedEx, DHL or UPS Account, we are happy to do it for you. However, all import fees, duties and taxes are the responsibility of the receiver and not the shipper. We cannot calculate these fees for you, as they are dependent on the rules within your country and the specific items being shipped.
It may be possible to expedite your shipment, depending on the item(s) you need. However, we do not offer Next-Day and 2-Day shipping methods on our web site due to non-negotiable lead times on many items. If you are interested in expediting an order, please call us at (888) 322-5722 for current product availability, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
You may return most new, nonsterile, unopened items within 30 days. Please contact customer service at (888) 322-5722 for an RMA number (required) and return information. Have your order number ready. Please note that returned items may be subject to a restocking fee of 15-35%, depending on the item.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.