Sodium Hydroxide, 10% (w/w), 500 ml
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- 14 days
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- 500 ml / 16 ounce
- Catalog Number:
- CAS Number:
- 7732-18-5, 1310-73-2
- DOT Rated:
- HazMat Transport Fee Required
- Manufacturer Part Number: R7261000-500A
- Grade: ACS grade
- CAS#: 7732-18-5,1310-73-2
- Size: 500 mL Natural Poly bottle
- Melting Point: Approximately 0°C
- Boiling Point: Approximately 100°C
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Physical State: liquid
- Shelf Life (months): 36
- Assay (vs. Sulfuric Acid/Phenolphthalein): 9.9-10.1% (w/w).
Note: These chemicals are for research, manufacturing and laboratory use only. Not intended for use in or on the human body. All orders must ship to a legal business or research organization's address. An official Declaration of Use form may be required for specific regulated products. Most chemicals cannot be expedited.
HazMat items can only ship within the US. HazMat items always require special DOT handling and in rare cases may incur additional fees. Request a quote for the most accurate pricing.
Additional information on Hazardous Material designation:
- DOT UN Number: UN1824
- DOT Proper Shipping Name: Sodium Hydroxide Solution
- DOT Hazard Class: 8
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Prop 65 Warning
Please note: This product is not returnable.