4-Port Safety Cap, Yellow GL45, for use with 1/8" or 1/16" OD tubing in 1/4-28 adapters. Create a closed system with GL-45 safety port caps, which seal to a bottle with a secure EPDM O-ring resistant to common HPLC solvents. This cap helps avoid twisted tubing due to its free-spinning collar design. The inner PTFE section will not rotate as the cap is secured.
Note: For a closed system, use solid plugs to seal unused ports, and an optional vent filter to allow for pressure changes and off-gassing.
- Includes plugs for unused ports
- Use 1/4-28 adapters to fit 1/8 or 1/16" OD tubing (not included) which can fit through the holes and into the bottom of the bottle
- Fits any GL45 media bottle
- Ideal for solvent delivery applications such as HPLC
- Prevents evaporation of volatile compounds
- Polypropylene outer and PTFE inner
- Avoid twisted tubing with free-spinning collar
For labs which do not need to use grounded safety containers, we offer these port caps to adapt to standard media bottles. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GROUND GLASS BOTTLES WHICH MAY RESULT IN A SAFETY HAZARD WITH FLAMMABLE SOLVENTS.
Teflon® is a registered Trademark of DuPont.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tetrafluoroethylene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Prop 65 Warning