Please note: this apparel is custom-hemmed and not returnable. Please order carefully and contact us if you need assistance.
Clean Room Frock /Tunic-style Jacket, white. Precision Fabrics Group Integrity® 1800 barrier fabrics are for clean-room outer garments. Ideal for aeropace, medical, pharmaceutical and semiconductor cleanrooms, and other industrial applications.
Integrity 1800 is a densely woven continuous filament polyester fabric with an ESD stripe designed to meet the quality and performance standards in critical Cleanroom environments around the world. This product is highly fluid repellent (Teflon® HT treatment) and also contains a durable antimicrobial treatment (Aegis) to inhibit bacterial growth and reduce bioburden. Integrity 1800 is recommended for pharmaceutical, biotech and similar applications – Class 10 (ISO Class 4) and higher.
- Fabric: 99% Polyester / 1% carbon blend
- Closure: Concealed one-way nylon zipper front
- Collar: Military collar with two adjustable grippers
- Sleeves: Raglan sleeves
- Cuffs: Three gripper adjustable leg cuffs
- Gripper on bottom of the zipper
- Wristlets: 100% Knitted Polyester
- Packaging: Individually bagged and sealed
- How to measure:
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Measure from the CENTER BACK of the neck to the wrist.
- BACK LENGTH: Measure from the base of the neck downward.
- CHEST: Measure entirely around the largest part of the chest.
- INSEAM: Measure from base of crotch to top edge of shoes, standing upright. Try to wear the shoe that will be worn with the coveralls.
- Order the size where the measurement is the largest, usually the chest.
- Order up 1-2 sizes, if undergarment clothes are being worn.
- If your body measurement is close to the upper range, consider ordering up a size, if you are looking for a lose fit or will be wearing undergarments.
- Hold tape snugly, but not skin tight
- For garments that will be worn with none or a thin layer of clothing underneath, make sure that you measure over comparable-weight clothing. This will help to give the most accurate measurements.
- If possible, use measuring tape made out of fabric.
- Look straight ahead while measuring, as movement can affect the measurement.
- When measuring the waist, measure just above the hipbone at the natural waistline. Stand relaxed, not holding your stomach in, to get the right measurement.
- When measuring the chest, measure around under the armpits where the largest area of the chest is.
|SIZE||Chest Length ±1"||Sleeve Length ±1/2"||Back Length ±1"|
|SMALL||up to 48||36.5||40|