Synthetic Seawater, 4 Liter
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- 7-10 days
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- 4 liter / 1 gallon
- Catalog Number:
- CAS Number:
- 7732-18-5, 7647-14-5, 7791-18-6, 7757-82-6, 10035-04-8, 7447-40-7, 144-55-8, 7758-02-3, 10025-70-4, 10043-35-3, 7681-49-4, 1310-73-2
Synthetic Seawater, 4 Liter- Synthetic Seawater, ASTM D 1141 Substitute Ocean Water without Heavy Metals.
Cas #: 7732-18-5
Synonyms: artificial seawater
Molecular Formula: H2O
Synthetic seawater, also known as artificial seawater consists of a mixture of water, mineral salts, and vitamins. Minerals such as sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, and potassium chloride are commonly seen within these mixtures. Laboratory grade synthetic sea water is multifaceted as it has a variety of uses, including chemical processing, corrosion studies, lab analysis and testing, etc.
(1) Clifton, J. (2021, January 14). What is synthetic sea water?: The chemistry blog. Reagent Chemicals. Retrieved July 12, 2022, from https://www.chemicals.co.uk/blog/what-is-synthetic-sea-water
- Manufacturer Part Number: R8363000-4A
- Grade: ACS grade
- CAS#: 7732-18-5,7647-14-5,7791-18-6,7757-82-6,10035-04-8,7447-40-7,144-55-8,7758-02-3,10025-70-4,10043-35-3,7681-49-4,1310-73-2
- Size: 4 L Natural Poly bottle
- Melting Point: Approximately 0°C
- Boiling Point: Approximately 100°C
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Physical State: liquid
- Shelf Life (months): 12
- pH at 25°C (Method: SQCP027): 8.200-8.250. 8.200-8.250
Note: These chemicals are for research, manufacturing and laboratory use only. Not intended for use in or on the human body. All orders must ship to a legal business or research organization's address. An official Declaration of Use form may be required for specific regulated products. Most chemicals cannot be expedited.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Prop 65 Warning
Please note: This product is not returnable.