Ceramic Bulk Fiber
Ceramic Bulk Fiber (6-8# Densities, 2300°F) consists of high quality spun or spun and chopped high temperature fibers made of alumina-silica ceramic, which is naturally chemically inert. Ceramic Bulk Fiber is an optimal material for the production of fiber textiles and custom insulation applications for both commercial and industrial uses, which require either shape forming or filling of intricate spaces. Other applications include fireplace panels, expansion joints, riser sleeves for metal castings, base seals on furnaces, chimney insulation, and many more. Ceramic Bulk Fiber comes packaged in boxes of approximately 5 lb. of material.
- Low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity
- Excellent handling strength
- Thermal shock resistance and corrosion resistance (commonly used acid and alkali.)
- Excellent heat insulation and fire protection
- Shorter heat up and cool down time
- Easy to cut and install
- Double needled blanket
- Non-brittleness material, good flexibility
- Even density and thickness
- Non-organic binders, smoke free
- Lightweight fibers for various ranges of weight loads.
- Asbestos free
- Repair, insulation and linings for furnaces, kilns, generators, reformers, boilers, etc.
- Insulation for steam and gas turbines, and other high temperature equipment
- Insulation for nuclear applications and power plants
- High-temperature pipe insulation, casting mold insulation, etc.
- High-temperature seals and gaskets, furnace door seals, expansion joint seals, etc.
- High-temperature filtration
- Multiple uses for fireproof protection
- Item: Ceramic Bulk Fiber
- Length: Bulk
- Width: Bulk
- Density: 6-8lb / 2.7-3.6kg
- Color: White
- Tensile Strength: .04
- Continuous Use Limit: 1922ºf (1149ºc)
- Max Use Limit: 2300ºf (1260ºc)
- Melting Point: 2900ºf (1593ºc)
- Material: Alumina-silica Fiber
- Weight: 5lb / 2.27kg
- Standards: Ul 723