2-Port Solvent Delivery Port Cap Deluxe Kit for GL45 Media Bottles, Black with Air Valve and 1/8" Tubing Adapter
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- 5-7 days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- Closure Size:
- port cap
- Closure Style:
- screw thread
- Cap Liner:
Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
2-Port Safety Cap Deluxe Kit, GL45, Black Outer, Complete with Air Inlet Valve, and and 1/8" OD tubing adapter.
Create a closed system with GL-45 safety port caps, which seal to a bottle with a secure EPDM O-ring resistant to common HPLC solvents. This cap helps avoid twisted tubing due to its free-spinning collar design. The inner PTFE section will not rotate after the cap is secured.
For a closed system, use the adapter with 1/8" OD tubing to seal one port and a vent filter in the other to allow for pressure changes and off-gassing.
- Includes 1/8" OD tubing adapter
- Includes ALW-Air-Valve safety inlet valve with 6 month replacement reminder
- Fits any GL45 media bottle
- Ideal for solvent delivery applications such as HPLC
- Prevents evaporation of volatile compounds
- Polypropylene outer and PTFE inner
- Avoid twisted tubing with free-spinning collar
For labs which do not need to use grounded safety containers, we offer these port caps to adapt to standard media bottles. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GROUND GLASS BOTTLES WHICH MAY RESULT IN A SAFETY HAZARD WITH FLAMMABLE SOLVENTS.