Certified Clean EPA Sample Bottles, Amber Wide Mouth Glass, 1000 ml, 53-400 neck finish, PTFE Caps, case/12
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- 2-3 days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- 1000 ml / 32 ounce
- Closure Size:
- Closure Style:
- screw thread
Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
EPA Sample Bottles, Amber Wide Mouth Packers, True 1000mL with a 53-400 neck finish. Amber Packers protect your sample from UV rays and are ideal for light sensitive products. Packer bottles are ideal for general laboratory use for liquid storage & sampling. They feature a round body, rounded shoulders and wide mouth opening. These environmentally sensitive bottles help eliminate waste and help to insure product integrity for long term storage.
- True one liter
- 53-400 PTFE closures resist most chemicals and keep samples pure
- embossed indicator line shows where the 1 liter mark is
- extra 10% headspace allows for high quality / defensible data
- same diameter as a traditional 950mL packer but taller to accommodate the headspace
- EPA Sample Compliant - Many of the EPA methods require one liter of sample collected in an amber jar. This includes methods such as SW-846 8270/ EPA 625 (SVOCs), SW-846 8081 and 8082/EPA 608 (Pesticides and PCBs), along with some drinking water methods.
- Pre-assembled bottles reduce sample contamination
- Laboratories can meet the LOQ requirements of regulatory limits and client specific QAPP's.
- Bottle Material: Type 3 Soda Lime Glass
This product was cleaned and meets or exceeds analytes specifications established in the U.S. EPA "Specifications and Guidance for Contaminant-free Sample Containers". In addition to the analytes listed below, it was also evaluated for the presence of non-targeted compounds. Manufacturer is ISO 9001 Certified.
Sample Certificate of Analysis cleaning levels:
|Cleaning Specs for Plastic Containers (Results are ug/L)|
|Aluminum, Total||<1||Copper, Total||<2||Manganese, Total||<1||Tin, Total||<1|
|Antimony, Total||<1||Iron, Total||<10||Mercury, Total||<.2||Titanium, Total||<1|
|Arsenic, Total||<1||Lead, Total||<1||Molybdenum, Total||<1||Vanadium, Total||<1|
|Barium, Total||<10||Magnesium, Total||<400||Nickel, Total||<1||Zinc, Total||<2|
|Beryllium, Total||<1||Chloride||<5000||Potassium, Total||<400|
|Cadmium, Total||<1||Fluoride||<80||Selenium, Total||<2||Cyanide, Total||<4|
|Calcium, Total||<400||Nitrogen, Nitrate-Nitrite||<10||Silver, Total||<1||Phosphorus as P, Total||<0.02 mg/l|
|Chromium, Total||<1||Sulfate||<5000||Sodium, Total||<400||Sulfite||<2.5 mg/l|
|Cobalt, Total||<1||Thallium, Total||<1||Total Organic Carbon||<0.5 mg/l|