Micro G-Tubes, Siliconized, 1.5mL, Sterile, Indiv. Wrapped, pack/250
Designed for use in biotechnology laboratories such as preparing samples for thermal cycling or whenever complete sample recovery is important. These microcentrifuge tubes are molded from a siliconized virgin polypropylene that exhibit extremely low surface adhesion providing maximum sample recovery.
Made of tough, clear, specially formulated polypropylene, the 1.5mL G-Tube has the same chemical resistant quality as standard tubes, but they're sturdier and virtually transparent to give a better view. The flat top cap is easy to open and still provides a maximum secure seal.
The G-Tube microcentrifuge tube is built for high impact usage and will withstand over 30,000 x g when spun. Thicker walls make this the tube of choice for extreme stress, high spinning speeds, autoclaving, boiling, chemical resistance and freezing. Will withstand temperature ranges of -80°C (-112 degrees F) to 121°C (250 degrees F).
- Lid Closure The flat top lid forms an extra-tight seal that will not come open during processing. Yet, it's easy to open with thumb pressure or our handy Microtube Tool (Item #BP-4000.)
- Tubes have a textured writing surface on top of the caps and also have an additional textured writing surface on the side of the tubes.
- The tube is graduated from 0.1 to 1.5mL.
- The interior has the smoothest, most highly polished surface of any tube on the market. The walls are non-wettable, preventing liquids from adhering to the sides.
- Needle Access You can easily insert a needle through the target in the exact center of the lid.
- Made from a siliconized virgin polypropylene that provides extremely low surface adhesion allowing maximum possible sample recovery.
- Individually Wrapped
Note: Siliconized products are NOT autoclavable. Autoclaving damages the siliconized exterior.
Please note that sterile items cannot be returned.