10-Port Cap, Waste Manifold, GL45 (Cap Only, No Plugs)
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- 5-7 days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- Closure Size:
- port cap
- Closure Style:
- screw thread
- Cap Liner:
Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
This GL45 Solvent Waste Cap has 10 ports: (3) 1/2" NPT, (3) 1/4" NPT, (6) 1/4-28 UNF.
Vapor tight caps are designed to fit standard GL45 solvent bottles.
- Inner manifold is a wetted component and made from PTFE for ultimate chemical resistance.
- Free-spinning polypropylene collar
- Fits GL45 bottles
- Smallest hole accepts 1/4-28 UNF Tubing Adapters (For 1/16" OD tubing, order part# WF-AQ-1-16. For 1/8" OD tubing, order part# WF-AQ-1-8.)
- Features a single 1/2" NPT port for use with carbon filter WF-CF-100KIT.
Manifolds can be configured to accept barbed tubing connections, compression fittings, and 1/4-28 fitting-and-ferrule sets. All manifolds are also designed to accommodate our EF-100 Carbon Filter and indicator, if desired.
Includes the following part:
|WF-EW-12018-78||GL45, 10-port, PTFE Waste Manifold Cap Only|
Choose adapters based on your tubing size. Single plugs can also be ordered to fill unused ports (call to order.)
- Use with any 1/2" NPT, 1/4" NPT and 1/4-28 UNF adapters
- For 1/4-28 adapters: for 1/16" OD tubing, order part# WF-AQ-1-16 and for 1/8" OD tubing, order part# WF-AQ-1-8
- For 1/4" NPT adapters: WF-AB-1-16, WF-AB-1-8, WF-AB-3-16, WF-AB-1-4, WF-AB-5-16, WF-AB-3-8, WF-AB-1-2
- Features a single 1/2" NPT port for use with carbon filter WF-CF-100KIT
For labs which do not need to use groundable safety containers, we offer these port caps to adapt to standard drum and pail closures, as well as Nalgene® 83B, 53B, and 100-415 carboys. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GROUND DRUM, PAIL, GLASS BOTTLE AND CARBOY (NON-JUSTRITE®) CONTAINERS; THIS MAY RESULT IN A SAFETY HAZARD WITH FLAMMABLE SOLVENTS. Teflon® is a registered Trademark of DuPont.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tetrafluoroethylene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. Prop 65 Warning