6' Flex Post Rigid with Base, Mounting Options
FlexPost-Rigid, 6 ft.
FlexPost-Rigid uses a rigid adapter in place of the FlexPost spring. The adapter is composed of a rigid sleeve with thin diagonal cuts designed to bend at a pivot point. The sleeve can be custom cut to be more or less firm. When the post is hit, it can be easily pulled back to the upright position. Most steel regulatory signs can be mounted to the steel post. It can withstand most weather conditions including high winds.
FlexPost-Rigid can also be transformed to the original FlexPost or FlexBollard with the spring. Simply swap the rigid adapter for the spring and it's done!
- 9" x 9" x 1/8" Steel Base Plate
- E-Coat Corrosion Resistant Barrier with optional Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- 6 Foot steel 5-1/8" round galvanized post (silver)
- Includes mounting hardware for either concrete, asphalt or natural ground surfaces
- Sign mounting hardware is available (signage not included)