Due to a dramatic reduction in supply, stock numbers cannot be guaranteed. All purchases will be followed by an order confirmation with estimated ship date and you will be notified if stock is unavailable. All orders for healthcare products placed after January 24, 2020 are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Thank you for your continued cooperation and partnership.
WHEATON® Complete Cyanide Distillation Apparatus Kit with Clear-Seal Joints.
- Ideal for removing interfering substances in quantitative analysis for cyanide
- The sample is reacted with H2SO4 and MgCl2, which converts any cyanide to HCN
- HCN distills over and is absorbed in a NaOH solution, which is then analyzed for CN
- Manufactured from 33 low extractable borosilicate glass that conforms to USP Type I and ASTM E 438 Type I, Class A requirements
- Utilizes standard taper Clear-Seal# joints
- Reference: #Standard Test Method for Cyanides in Water, # ASTM D2036