Drum pump fits most 5 gallon to 7 gallon drums with a "NXF3" fitting, which is a 70mm closure, Female S70 x 6 TPI. These all-polypropylene plastic drum pumps offer a wide chemical resistance range, making them suitable to dispense hazardous products; various pH cleaning chemicals, chlorine based products, oils and fertilizers, and crop chemicals. The NX25 drum pump features only 2 moving parts and delivers a low pressure at the nozzle to ensure an even distribution of the liquid is dispensed with ease. The new 'closed loop' dispensing system ensures full safety during dispensing of hazardous or aggressive chemicals.
This drum pump dispenses approximately 150mL per stroke. The pump gives a continuous flow and dispenses on the up and the down stroke. It is also an ideal AdBlue pump, DEF pump and is EPA compliant.
If you are unsure of your closure size, send us the manufacturer and part number and we will figure out the best adapter for you.
Fits most drums:
- Fits most 5-7gallon drums (containers that are 10-16" deep)
- Securely attaches to a Female S70 x 6 TPI 70mm closure
- Pump has a 16-3/4" shaft length
- other adapters are also available
- Dose Range: 150 mL approx. (5 ounces)
- 2 year warranty
- Color-coded plastic strap available on request