- Vacuum filtration
- Collection of samples under pressure
- Storage of volatile solvents
- Storage of gas generating materials
- Designed to safely withstand pressure differentials.
- Manufactured from DURAN borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Excellent thermal performance
- Bottle: -70° to +140°C
- Cap: -40° to +140°C
- Highly resistant to chemical attack
- Vacuum and/or pressure resistant from -1 to +1.5 bar due to modified geometry (based on ISO 4796-1).
- Vacuum resistance guaranteed to 1 bar vacuum
- Pressure resistance guaranteed to + 1.5 bar gauge
- Certified by the German Technical Inspection Association (TÜV) in accordance with DIN EN 1595:1997-05
- Industry standard GL45 DIN thread
- Blue ceramic graduations are easy-to-read
- Graduations and large labeling field are permanent, highly durable, fired-on ceramic
- Autoclavable / sterilizable to 121°C
- Special geometry still conforms to ISO 4796-1:2016 to maintain instrument compatibility
- Manufacturing traceability is offered through a lot specific Retrace Code printed on the bottle
- Amber glass meets UV light protection limits
- As specified in the current revisions of the USP <660> and EP 3.2.1
- UV protection up to approx. 500 nm wavelength
Note: When pressure loaded the following apply: thermal shock resistance 30 K and maximum usage temperature is + 140°C.
|Part #|| |
|?Bottle Only, Amber|
*Bottle with plastic coating is available as a custom order. Contact us for a quote.
Typical applications: safe working under pressure or vacuum, sampling under pressure, storage of gas generating media.