DURAN® Safety Coated PRESSURE PLUS GL45 Bottle Only, Clear, 250mL. The DURAN Safety Coated PRESSURE PLUS+ GL45 bottles offer a safe option for laboratory applications involving vacuum or pressure. As a result of a modified geometry, the pressure plus+ bottles have a guaranteed pressure-resistance, and consequently offer optimal safety for both the user and contents.
- Vacuum filtration
- Collection of samples under pressure
- Storage of volatile solvents
- Storage of gas generating materials
- The coating provides scratch, leak and splinter protection
- UV protection up to approx. 380 nm wavelength
- Excellent thermal performance
- Bottle: -30° to +135°C
- Cap: Cap: -40° to +140°C
- Designed to safely withstand pressure differentials.
- Manufactured from DURAN borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Highly resistant to chemical attack
- Vacuum and/or pressure resistant from -1 to +1.5 bar due to modified geometry (based on ISO 4796-1).
- Vacuum resistance guaranteed to 1 bar vacuum
- Pressure resistance guaranteed to + 1.5 bar gauge
- Certified by the German Technical Inspection Association (TÜV) in accordance with DIN EN 1595:1997-05
- Industry standard GL45 DIN thread
- Blue ceramic graduations are easy-to-read
- Graduations and large labeling field are permanent, highly durable, fired-on ceramic
- Special geometry still conforms to ISO 4796-1:2016 to maintain instrument compatibility
- Manufacturing traceability is offered through a lot specific Retrace Code printed on the bottle
- Special-order safety coated version* protects user and contents in the event of breakage
Note: When pressure loaded the following apply: thermal shock resistance 30 K and maximum usage temperature is + 140°C.
|Bottle Only, Clear, with Protect Plastic Coating*|
*Bottle with plastic coating is available as a special order. Long lead times may apply.
Typical applications: safe working under pressure or vacuum, sampling under pressure, storage of gas generating media.