EZFlow® 0.2um PTFE Vent Filter (50mm) with 1/4" ID Silicone Tubing, Non-Sterile, pack/2
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- Call for availability: 4-6 weeks
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- 1/4 ID
- vent filter
Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Carboy Vent Filters are used for hydrophobic venting and solvent filtration applications. The PTFE filter membrane is ideal for maintaining purified water stored in carboys, or for sterile venting during a slow exhaust/liquid autoclave cycle of EZgrip carboys.
All materials comply with USP Class VI standards, and are autoclavable up to 10 times. Hydrophobic PTFE membrane is reinforced with polypropylene housing and features a stepped hose barb. Available in Non-sterile 0.2µm pore sizes with platinum-cured silicone tubing, or in bulk packs (without tubing.)
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane reinforced in polypropylene
- Available in 0.2µm pore sizes
- Autoclavable up to 10 times
- Casing Material: Polypropylene
- Filter Material: PTFE
- Filter Pore Size: 0.2µm
- Tube length: 2.5"
- Tube Diameter: 1/4"
- Tube Material: Platinum-cured Silicone