Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
The safe way to stage and draw reagents into HPLC machines. FM Approved, and complies with NFPA and OSHA regulations
Eliminates safety concerns and potential knock-over accidents of glass bottles. Translucent high-density polyethylene resists acids and caustics. The 2- and 5-gallon (7.5- and 19-L) sizes have fixed position on handle, which allows lid to stay open for easy filling. Spring-close cap provides a tight seal. Flame arrester-free spout allows quick pouring of non-flammable corrosives. Oval containers have trigger handle for one-handed pouring and make the most of storage capacity.
- Resists acids and caustics
- Allows quick pouring and easy filling
- Spring close cap
- Model No.: 12260
- International Model No.: 12260
- Color: White
- Material Specifications: Polyethylene
- Dimensions, Exterior: 15.25" H x 10.75" Outer Dia. 387mm H x 273mm Outer Dia.
- Capacity: 2.5 gallon
- Liter Capacity: 9
- Fill/Pour Hole inch: 3.65
- Fill/Pour Hole mm: 93
- Net Weight, lbs: 4.3
- Net Weight, kg: 2.0
Ships from either Illinois or California.