Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Collect only runoff, not the rain, with the Nalgene Storm Water Mounting Kit, which can be placed in storm water ditch, stream or grate outfalls. Use the wire hanger and carabiner-style snap to suspend the tube from a storm grate. For stream or ditch mounting, position the steel stake or a T-post in the outfall and secure the mounting tube using the stainless steel worm clamp. Position once, then reload with disposable samplers (Part numbers: NG-1100-1000 and NG-1120-1000 sold separately.) Complete instructions are included.
Storm Water Mounting Kit includes a UV-stabilized high-density polyethylene tube, 24 ″ steel stake, stainless-steel worm clamp and lanyard, nylon rivets, polyester screen, wire hanger and carabiner-style snap.
- Single use, disposable samplers are available made from HDPE for collecting samples for visual observations and inorganic chemistry analyses or in amber glass with a fluorinated collection unit for collecting samples for organic chemistry analyses
- Reusable mounting kit accommodates either sampler and can be positioned in stream, ditch or storm grate outfalls
- Sampler collects a full liter of storm water as soon as water starts flowing over the device, satisfying the requirement to collect the sample during the first 30 minutes of outfall flow
- Sampler is equipped with a ball valve that closes off the sample chamber once the bottle is full; minimizing head space and volatile analyte loss.
- Mounting kit is equipped with a screen for collecting debris for visual observation
- Mounting tube is UV stabilized for extended outdoor use
- Samplers meet EPA NPDES MSGP (Fed. Reg. FRL-6880-5 10/20/00) and most state general permit grab sampling requirements.
Made in the USA.
Click here to watch our storm water sampler instructional video.
- Description: Mounting Kit
- Product Type: Mounting Kit
- Item Description: Storm Water Sampler Mount Kit
- Tube Material: Polyethylene
- Certifications/Compliance: Meets EPA NPDES MSGP (Fed. Reg. FRL-6880-5 10/20/00 and most state grab sampling requirements