1000mL Rapid-Flow Filter Unit 0.8um, CN membrane, 75mm diameter.
Nalgene Rapid-Flow Sterile Disposable Filter Units with CN Membrane. Use Sterile Disposable Filter Units with CN (Cellulose Nitrate) membrane for sterile filtration, prefiltration or clarification of buffers and other aqueous solutions 1000mL Rapid-Flow Filter Unit 0.8um, CN membrane, 75mm diameter.
- Has a green collar for easy identification of correct membrane type
- Separates from receiver for easy access to filtrate
- Clearly marked with pore size, membrane type, catalog number, lot number and expiration date for traceability
- Leakproof screw cap eliminates pH shift in receiver bottle to provide longer life for stored fluids
- An ideal filtrate storage vessel
- Padless membrane support minimizes foaming of proteinaceous samples
- Non-pyrogenic and non-cytogenic
- Gamma radiation-sterilized and individually wrapped for a five-year sterile shelf life
50 or 75mm diameter membrane, polyethylene adapter, and quick-disconnect tubing adapter. Each pack of 500 and 1000mL units includes 12 glass fiber prefilters. All sizes except 115mL supplied with sterile polyethylene leakproof closure that lets you use the receiver for filtrate storage.
Note: CN membranes are best used for filtration of buffers and general lab solutions. We do not recommend CN for filtration of cell culture fluids because it has high protein binding characteristics. Use PES or SFCA for cell culture media, serum, additives, etc.
- Diameter Membrane: 75 mm
- Disposable: Yes
- Grid Color: White/None
- Type: Filter Unit
- Volume Receiver: 1000 mL
- Volume Upper: 500 mL
- Material (Membrane): Cellulose Nitrate
- Pore Size: 0.8 μm
- Sterility: Sterile
- Brochure: Nalgene Rapid-Flow Filters
- Culturing embryonic stem cells using media filtered with Nalgene ™ Rapid-Flow PES filter units
- Does the design of the membrane support plate affect filtration flow rates?
- Does your choice in filtration device matter for overall performance?
- Rapid-Flow: Culturing embryonic stem cells using media filtered with PES filter units