Nalgene® 1000mL MF75 Sterile Disposable Filter Units with PES Membrane, ideal for vacuum filtration and single-use biological work requiring sterile filtration, prefiltration or clarification of aqueous solutions in the lab or field. Graduated upper chamber with nonfiber-plugged side arm and quick-disconnect tubing adapter are separate from graduated receiver for easy access to filtrate. Each Filter Unit Includes: 90mm diameter membrane, polyethylene adapter, and quick-disconnect tubing adapter.
Features and Specifications:
- PES Membrane with blue collar (Polyethersulfone, the ultimate cell and tissue culture media membrane. Low protein binding, low extractables, no external wetting agents, fast flow.)
- Polystyrene housing
- Graduations on both uppers and receivers.
- The side arm features a cellulosic vent plug and a quick-disconnect tubing adapter.
- Upper chamber separates from receiver for easy access to filtrate
- 1.5-Turn sterile polyethylene leakproof screw closure eliminates pH shift in receiver
- Receiver is an ideal filtrate storage vessel
- Upper chamber of filter units is clearly marked with pore size, membrane type, catalog number, lot number and expiration date (except 115mL size)
- Padless membrane support minimizes foaming of proteinaceous samples
- Non-pyrogenic, non-cytotoxic
- Gamma radiation-sterilized
- Individually wrapped for a 5-year sterile shelf life
Typically ships from New York.
- Brochure: Nalgene Rapid-Flow Filters
- Culturing embryonic stem cells using media filtered with Nalgene ™ Rapid-Flow PES filter units
- Does the design of the membrane support plate affect filtration flow rates?
- Does your choice in filtration device matter for overall performance?
- Rapid-Flow: Culturing embryonic stem cells using media filtered with PES filter units