Nalgene® 2097-0010 Fluorinated HDPE Bottles, 4 liter with 38-430 Caps, case/6
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- Call for current availability
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- 4 liter / 1 gallon
- Closure Size:
- Closure Style:
- screw thread
Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Use Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Fluorinated Narrow-Mouth HDPE Bottles with Closure, which are fluorinated inside and out for improved barrier properties and reduced solvent adsorption and permeation, as a cost-effective alternative to fluoropolymer containers. Fluorination enhances long-term container performance, prevents permeation loss and yields lower extractables. Guaranteed leakproof†.
- Fluorinated to enhance long-term performance and prevent solvent permeation loss
- Constructed with heavy-duty walls that are safe, durable and resistant to splitting and punctures
Note: The fluorination process leaves the bottle with a matte finish and light yellow coloration. This is normal for fluorinated bottles.
Warranty: 90 day. For warranty terms, please contact email@example.com.
Please recycle the corrugate cartons and LDPE bags in which your Nalgene bottles products are packaged.
- Closure Size: 38-430 mm
- Diameter: 153 mm
- Height: 334 mm
- Width: 153 mm
- Diameter Inner Neck: 26 mm
- Certifications/Compliance: USP Class VI; FDA - 21 CFR
- Closure Included: Yes
- Closure Material: Fluorinated Polypropylene
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Graduated: No
- Mouth: Narrow
- Shape: Round
- Through the Closure Dispensing: No
- Capacity: 4 L
- Color: Translucent
- Description: Narrow Mouth Bottle
- Material: Fluorinated HDPE
- Sterility: Non-sterile
- Type: Narrow Mouth Bottle
This product has undergone a slight design modification. See Technical Drawing: New Model vs. Old Model