Nalgene 2 Liter Large Wide-Mouth Round Nalgene HDPE bottle, PP Closure. Excellent for dry chemicals or water sampling. Good for freezer use to -100°C. 234mm x 119mm D.
- Excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols make this a versatile bottle
- Can be used in freezer to -100°C (-148°F) for long term storage
- Linerless cap closes the bottle without a liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks and contaminate your solutions
- This bottle is not liquid leakproof
- Includes: 100mm polypropylene screw caps
Typically ships from New York.
The term "leakproof" applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.