Nalgene® 2317-0050 ClearBoy Carboy with Spigot, Polycarbonate, 20 L, case/4
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- 7-10 days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- 20 liter / 5 gallon
- Closure Size:
- Closure Style:
- screw thread
Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Nalgene Round Transparent Clearboys with Spigots are durable, lighter and safer than glass.
Useful for large volume media and culture preparation, especially where visual inspection of contents for quality is important. Autoclavable for sterile applications and ideal for refrigerated or frozen storage of aqueous solutions or for dispensing sterile water, aqueous reagents and media.
- With polypropylene spigot and screw closure; TPE gasket
- Molded in graduations in 1 gal and 5L increments for ease in dispensing
- Polycarbonate is glass-clear for easy visual inspection and volume measurements
- Clearboys are suitable for mixing, storing and freezing aqueous-based reagents and biologicals
- Molded in spigot boss provides strength and leak resistance
Two Styles Available
- Carboys With Spigots are graduated "To Deliver" and include spigot closure
- Carboys without spigots are graduated "To Contain"
Includes: Polypropylene closure and TPE gasket. See autoclaving instructions for more information. Completely disengage closure threads and disassemble spigot before autoclaving