Nalgene® 342825 11mm Amber Caps for Micro Packaging Vials, Color Coded Insert, Sterile, case/1000
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- Call for current availability
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- 11 mm
- Closure Size:
- 11 mm
- screw cap
- Closure Style:
- screw thread
- Cap Liner:
- no liner
- Clean Level:
Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Quickly identify samples using Thermo Scientific Nalgene PPCO Amber High Profile Closures with Color Coders for Micro Packaging Vials. Offered in a variety of colors, closures have no O-ring to fall out or contaminate contents.
- Vials (listed separately) and polypropylene copolymer closures are pressure-tested together at 7.5psig for air shipment.
- Closures are for use with amber PPCO micro packaging vials to provide barrier for light-sensitive reagents.
- Permanently attached, color-coded inserts are free of toxic heavy metals.
- Inserts do not come in contact with vial contents.
- Threaded, screw closure are sterile to 10-6 SAL, RNase/DNase Free, Non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic and leakproof† when used with Nalgene Micro Packaging Vials.
- Micro Packaging Vial Closures are bulk packed without vials, 500 per inner bag, 1,000 per case. Order sterile amber vials separately (Cat. No. 342805).
- Description: High-profile closures w/color coders for micro packaging vials
- Diameter Outer: 11 mm
- Material: PPCO
- Sterility: Sterile
- Product Line: Nalgene
- Vial Type: Screw
- Closure Material: Polypropylene Copolymer
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Certifications/Compliance: ISO 13485:2016
- Type: Closure
- Closure Size: 11 mm