Nalgene Amber PPCO High Profile Closures with Color Coders for Micro Packaging Vials: Nonsterile. Identify samples quickly using Thermo Scientific Nalgene Amber PPCO High-Profile Closures with Color Coders for Micro Packaging Vials. Noncytotoxic and nonpyrogenic, these closures do not use O-rings that might fall out or contaminate contents.Features:
- Vials (listed separately) and closures are pressure-tested together at 7.5psig for air shipment.
- Screw closure is threaded.
- Permanently attached, color-coded inserts are free of toxic heavy metals.
- Inserts do not come in contact with vial contents.
- Closures are leakproof† when used with Nalgene Micro Packaging Vials
Manufactured in compliance with ISO 13485:2003 quality requirements. Micro Packaging Vials and Closures meet the requirements of 21CFR177.1520 for food and beverage use, USP Class VI.
Material: Polypropylene Copolymer.NG-362825-1111