Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Protect the water system from sediment and pollutants with Ultra-Drain Guard catch basin inserts.
The Ultra-Drain Guard is engineered to filter stormwater waste before it becomes a problem in the water system. As a storm drain filter, it removes contaminants like litter, sand, and oil from stormwater flow. It's geotextile fabric and easy installation makes it ideal for industrial facilities, construction sites, and parking lots where stormwater runoff is likely to carry oil, eroded soil, debris, and fuel contaminants from cars.
Stormwater pollution has become a major concern both locally and on a national level. Ultra-Drain Guards remove waste from Stormwater before it can become a problem in the water system. Our Stormwater Control Drain Guard filter for catching oil and sediment will help you comply with Stormwater Runoff requirements. This Drain Guard is positioned underneath a grate and catches sediment as Stormwater runoff washes through it. Use rebar or UltraTech Retainer Rods (UT-923DGR) to keep the catch basin in place while replacing grates or removing the Drain Guard from the open drainway. Special Ultra-Filter-Tex fabric strips inside the Drain Guard absorb an average of 20 times their own weight of liquid hydrocarbons.
Ultra-Drain Guard Plus® catch basin keeps sediment and other pollutants from entering the water system! Choose size in the drop-down menu.
- Compliance: Exceeds 80% sediment removal efficiency.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans.
- Designed for practical use in:
- Industrial Facilities - keep oil and other contaminants from entering storm drains.
- Construction Sites - capture eroded soil and wind-blown debris.
- Parking Lots, "Drive-Up" Retail Facilities - selected geotextiles collect oil, fuel and other contaminants that drip from cars
- Oil and Sediment Plus Model (Part# UT-9219 and UT-9358) the addition of Ultra-Filter-Tex filter strips increases oil and grease absorption by .51 gallons, offering a total capacity of 1.38 gallons of hydrocarbon removal.
Installation: Easily installed in most drains. To do it, simply raise the grate, place the Drain Guard over the opening, and carefully lower the grate back in place. As a final step, pinch the fabric in place to keep it secure.
|Oil and Sediment Plus Model: 48" x 36"||Oil and Sediment Plus Model: 60" x 60"|
|Part# UT-9219 and UT-9220, 48"L x 36"W x 18"H (1220 mm x 915 mm x 458 mm)||Part# UT-9358, 60"L x 60"W x 18"H (1-Pack) (1524 mm x 1524 mm x 458 mm)|
|Weight: 2 lbs. (1 kg)||Weight: 3 lbs. (1.5 kg)|
|Performance - Oil: Up to 1.38 gallons (5 L) Sediment: Up to 40 lbs. (18 kg)||Performance - Oil: Up to 2.06 gallons (7.8 L) Sediment: Up to 40 lbs. (18 kg)|
|The total water flow rate through the insert in new condition is in excess of 500 gpm. The bypass rate is approximately 700 gpm.||The total water flow rate through the insert in new condition is in excess of 900 gpm. The bypass rate is approximately 700 gpm.|
|Options: Grate Lifter (Part# UT-9234) , Grate Hook (Part# UT-9235) , Retainers (Part# 9237 or 9238)|
|Compliance: 40 CFR 122.26|
|Ultra-Drain Guards have been approved by DOTs in North Carolina, Oregon, Mississippi, Washington and Texas.|
Typically ships from Florida.