Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11
|and get 10% off
|Buy 12 or above
|and get 15% off
UltraTech 9595 is a 9 feet railroad spill containment system. The pans are designed to offer spill containment at industrial rail sidings as well as locomotive maintenance facilities. These pans are used for small leaks and spills that help to capture and channel off significant spills that are generally caused by defective equipment. This is used to collect small leaks and spills or capture and then channel off spills that are caused by different defective equipment or a major overflow.
- Offers a modular design.
- Includes 2 center and 4 side pans
- Offers complete polyethylene construction.
- The polyethylene resin material used is treated with a UV inhibitor
- The rugged track pans are designed to customize and meet specific needs.
- All the top surfaces help in resisting slips.
- The center and side pans are 53.5-inches long.
- The unique stormwater feature helps in eliminating the "pooling" of rain.
- The containment is easily assembled to any length.
- This is economical and simple to install.
- Minimal tools and labor is needed.
- This is estimated to perform for next 20-30 years.
- Helps in preventing costly cleanup and also regulatory fines.
- Offers slip resistant surface. All pans, covers and grates are designed keeping safety in mind.
- Needs low maintenance. The ultra-track pans will not corrode or rust.
- Easy to install, without the use of any kind of lifting equipment.
- Sealed system.