Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Ceramic Fiber Blanket (6# Density, 2300°F) , 2" Thick x 48" Wide x 50" Long (Total Of 16.7 Square Feet) is used for various applications in the metal, ceramic, and glass production industries – as well as in fire protection and aerospace applications. Ceramic fiber blankets are made from bulk fibers produced by the most modern spinning process, giving exceptional length & uniform distribution. Ceramic fiber blankets are manufactured with pure alumina-silica, forming a continuous blanket, mechanically sewed with double needle in order to provide better integrity to the surface on both sides of the blanket, a greater resistance in kaolin types and a higher purity. It contains no binder or other added constituents.
- Double needled blanket
- Non-brittleness material, good flexibility
- Even density and thickness
- Non-organic binders, smoke free
- Lightweight fibers for various ranges of weight loads.
- Asbestos free
- Low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity
- Excellent handling strength
- Thermal shock resistance and corrosion resistance (commonly used acid and alkali.)
- Excellent heat insulation and fire protection
- Shorter heat up and cool down time
- Easy to cut and install
- Repair, insulation and linings for furnaces, kilns, generators, reformers, boilers, etc.
- Insulation for steam and gas turbines, and other high temperature equipment
- Insulation for nuclear applications and power plants
- High-temperature pipe insulation, casting mold insulation, etc.
- High-temperature seals and gaskets, furnace door seals, expansion joint seals, etc.
- High-temperature filtration
- Multiple uses for fireproof protection.
- Item: Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- Continuous Use Limit: 1922ºF (1149ºC)
- Length: 50in / 1270mm
- Width: 48in / 1219mm
- Thickness: 2in / 51mm
- Density: 6lbs / ft3 (96kg/m3)
- Color: White
- Max Use Limit: 2300ºF (1260ºC)
- Standards: UL 723
- Material: Alumina-Silica Fiber
- Weight: 18.7lbs / 8.2kg