2" NPT Chemical Safety Coupling Kit (includes Cap, Plug) For Acids
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- 3-5 days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- 2 inch
- Closure Size:
- 2 inch
Safety Fitting for Acids and low pH chemicals. 2" NPT KemKey Chemical Safety Coupling (Male and Female Set) to prevent unsafe mixing of dissimilar chemicals. Components: Female + Male + Cap + Plug, Two" NPT, Polypropylene. Cap and Plug are designed to safely seal off the ends of the pipe and hose when not in use.
Eliminate cross contamination when transferring chemicals into a tank with these safety fittings! This new system of hazardous material couplings match colors and shapes to prevent industrial accidents. Make safety an investment, not just an expense.
KemKey couplings prevent the accidental transfer of a chemical into the tank of an incompatible product, which can easily take place when universal fittings are used. Despite their efficiency, universal transfer fittings pose a huge safety risk and have contributed to numerous industrial accidents, causing businesses to be evacuated and workers to be injured, hospitalized, and sometimes killed.
KemKey 1" and 2" NPT safety couplings use different colors, shapes and text to inform users of tank contents, and to prevent connection to an incompatible tank. The color can be used to visually identify the class of chemical located in each tank, and each color fitting has a unique shape with at least one aligning guide or key, making it virtually impossible to make an accidental chemical transfer.
Use the following colors/shapes for these chemical classes:
- Acids: Orange Hexagon For acids or acidic such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, phosphoric acid, acidic acid, hydrofluoric acid, etc. plus any specialized product with low pH that is considered acidic.
- Maximum pressure - 125 psi at 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Temperature range - 0 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made in the USA
- Meets or exceeds standard cam-locking fitting specifications
- Guaranteed for 5 years
- Made of polypropylene reinforced with 30% fiberglass. Check chemical compatibility of your chemical with polypropylene before using this product.