WHEATON® Scintillation Vials, 22-400 Finish with Metal Foil Lined Urea Caps (20 mL LS Vial, PET, PP Cap, Foil Liner) 20mL LS Vials (Liquid Scintillation Vial) , PET, PP Cap, Foil Liner. For optimal performance in the laboratory, PET plastic vials provide the clarity of glass and have the safety of using plastic. Vials can be safely incinerated; no harmful gas is generated; only CO2 and H2O are created. Lightweight, and virtually unbreakable PET vials offer low permeability to solvents and minimal background counts. Trays of 100 vials are shrink-wrapped in plastic for protection against contamination.
- 20 mL size
- Made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Clarity of glass with safety of plastic
- Low permeability to solvents and minimal background count
- Available with screw cap attached or with caps packed separately
- Dimensions (OD x H) : 27 mm x 61 mm (with cap attached)