8 oz Lab Bottle, Wide Mouth, PP, case/72
8 ounce Bottles, Wide Mouth Precisionware Polypropylene. These Precisionware® Polypropylene Wide Mouth Bottles are ideal for storing and shipping liquids and dry products. Heavy threaded caps will not loosen under vibration and are designed to be torque-closed. The walls are translucent so the volume of contents can be quickly determined. The bottle's volume, manufacturing material and an indexing notch are molded into the bottom of the bottle.
- Molded with FDA compliant polypropylene
- Heavy knurled polypropylene caps have a watertight valve-seal
- Boston round bottles have smooth surfaces and round corners that drain completely
- Good choice for packaging chemicals, pharmaceuticals, environmental and laboratory samples
- Translucent bottles are Boston round in style and perfect for pharmaceutical or similar packaging of both liquid and dry materials.
- Matched polypropylene caps have a ring-seal design for a perfect, leakproof fit; ribbed for torque closure and easy opening
- Deep square threads withstand vibration; help prevent closure back-off during shipping
- Smooth, rounded bottle surfaces for easy cleaning and thorough emptying
- Underside of bottle lists volume, material and includes an indexing notch
- Recycling codes listed on 500 and 1000 mL bottles
- Autoclavable at 121ºC (250ºF); do not autoclave with caps in place