Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Color Coded Solvent Delivery kits are designed for HPLC mobile phase. These are closed-system kits with a built-in check valve and fittings that are designed for 1/8" OD tubing. Intended for Quaternary HPLC systems (4 bottles) and provided in four different colors. Customers prefer these kits because the colored caps quickly allow the user to differentiate between the solvent bottles.
The seal material in the evaporation valve is EPDM, ideal for reverse phase HPLC solvents. You can upgrade to FFKM/Chemraz valve seal for more aggressive, normal phase solvents (optional.)
- Each Port Cap features 4 ports (1/4-28), a PTFE insert, and color coded polypropylene collar.
- Fits glass media bottles with a GL45 neck size.
- Includes plugs and fittings for 1/8" OD tubing
- Built-in air inlet valve
- Anti-Twist Design: To prevent twisting of tubing when the cap is removed or attached, the inner body rotates independently of the outer collar.
- Chemically Compatible: Constructed of inert PTFE, the center of the cap provides ideal chemical compatibility with laboratory solvents. Under normal use, the outer polypropylene collar is non-wetted.
Includes the following parts:
|WF-S45XEV-KIT (4 colors)||GL45 PORT CAP, 4-port 1/4-28, including built-in air inlet valve and connectors for 1/8" OD tubing|
|WF-1428-PLUG-EA||(4) PLUGS, 1/4-28, natural Teflon® PTFE|
For labs which do not need to use grounded safety containers, we offer these port caps to adapt to standard drum and pail closures, as well as Nalgene® 83B, 53B, and 100-415 carboys. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GROUND DRUM, PAIL, GLASS BOTTLE AND CARBOY (NON-JUSTRITE®) CONTAINERS; THIS MAY RESULT IN A SAFETY HAZARD WITH FLAMMABLE SOLVENTS.
Teflon® is a registered Trademark of DuPont.
Prop 65 warning: Tetrafluoroethylene: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov