Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Drain Seal, Water-Tight Flexible Cover, 12" Round, 2-Hour Rated, Orange. UltraTech flexible drain cover offers effective and quick spill response. Just cover the drain, and storm water will be diverted.
- A valuable addition to any emergency response plan, spill kit or stormwater management program.
- Flexible, non-absorbing urethane material with reinforced, tear-resistant mesh.
- Reinforced mesh is "sandwiched" between layers of polyurethane - increases durability and resistance to tearing.
- Resists oil, water and most aggressive chemicals, cleans with soap and water.
- Unique, urethane construction allows the pad to deform and seal off most drains and temporarily "seals" to any smooth surface.
- Unlike some alternative products, BOTH sides will quickly seal drains - there is no specified "top" or "bottom".
- Optional Ultra-Drain Seal Wall Mount Storage Units allow quick response to any spill - just "grab and go"
- NOTE: Not intended for long-term outdoor use (more than two (2) hours), as UV exposure and/or heat for extended periods can degrade the product. For applications where extended use may be required, the Ultra-Drain Seal Plus should be considered.
Follow these easy steps to assure maximum effectiveness:
- Make sure the Ultra Drain Seal is the correct size. For best results, use a drain cover which is 6" larger than the outside of the grate.
- Applying the Ultra Drain Seal storm drain cover:
- Remove all stones, branches, or other debris off the object you desire to cover.
- Remove the plastic film from the Drain Seal and remember to re-apply it before storage.
- Place the Drain Seal over the drain, grate, or manhole you desire to seal.
- To gain a faster seal you may step on the Drain Seal. However never attempt this after spill has reached the drain.
- Drain Seal helps seal off drains and allows for inspection to minimize problems!
- Always decontaminate the drain cover before reuse or storage.
- Wash the Drain Seal and its plastic film in warm water with a non-abrasive detergent or petroleum solvent cleaner.
- Dry both the Seal and plastic film with a cloth and re-apply the plastic film to the Drain Seal.
- Using the tube provided, roll up the Drain Seal and place it back into the container for storage.
- Store the Drain Seal out of direct sunlight, at room temperature.
- Never allow the Drain Seal to touch itself for long periods of time.
- The Drain Seal will become less flexible if stored in cold temperatures.
- Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity and UV radiation. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state.
- Not intended for long-term outdoor use (more than two (2) hours), as UV exposure and/or heat for extended periods can degrade the product. For applications where extended use may be required, the Ultra-Drain Seal Plus should be considered.