Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
A safe, fast, effective way to increase the safety of your chemical feed system. Clamp is made of polypropylene and available in many colors to reduce cross-contamination of chemicals, by color-coding safety devices to chemical drums. Filter has a radial cut to accommodate various tubing sizes. Ideal for anyone who uses chemical feeds and Clean-in-place (CIP) methods.
Only for use with plastic drums. Do not use with metal drums.
- Our Most Popular Style
- As a general rule, these drum locks fit standard plastic UN chemical drums between 15-gallon and 55-gallon that feature a 2" opening with a flange. The precise size range that it will fit is 85mm-92mm. If the widest part of your drum opening is within this range, the clamp will fit securely.
- for Canadian drums, we can install an adhesive foam strip at your request to enable the clamp to fit on the slightly smaller opening typically found on Canadian-made drums.
- Fits most sizes of feed hoses, tubes, etc.
- Includes cross-linked, closed-cell, copolymer filter that provides optimum chemical resistance
- Memory properties allow the enhanced filter to close around the feed tube or probe and retain perfect shape for the next drum change-out
- Includes 1 black EPDM tapered plug
- Filter is white, which allows the end user to visually see when they should replace the filter
- Recommended for all water treatment applications, including where a high-strength acid or base are involved
- Recommended for cleaning & sanitation applications, including feed systems where multiple tubes and/or probes are being used in the same bung opening
- Clamp can be applied or removed at any time during chemical feed operation
- Can be used in conjunction with a Drum Seal Tag (# CFS-1014_10pk), for compliance with the FDA FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act). It allows you to seal a chemical drum, while feeding product.
Standard Chemical Filter (best seller): White media makes it easy to determine when to replace the filter. Radial cut design is flexible and allows for use with a range of tubing sizes, from standard 3/8" OD chemical feed tubing all the way up to 1" (although we recommend the All-in-One filter for larger tubing.) This filter has a "memory" which allows it to form around your feed tubing even if the tubing is at a slight angle or is not a common size. Easy to switch between different tubing sizes due to the flexibility of the material.
Density rating: LD15
Default hole size: Approximately 7-8mm
- Easy to use and cost-effective solution to Chemical Feed Problems
- Reduces risk of direct chemical exposure due to "splashing"
- Improves "Indoor Air Quality" (IAQ) - helpful for OSHA inspections
- Reduces contamination of the chemical product by helping to eliminate any dirt, debris, moisture, or environmental hazards from entering the drum
- Aids to reduce cross-contamination by using color-coded Safety Clamps on chemical drums.
- Creates a "greener" work environment, which aids employee's health
- Solid Filter and Drum Seal Tags enable proper Lock out, Tag out procedure for safe storage of chemicals
Drum Lock Safety Clamp is used in the following industries:
- Beverage Processing
- Brewery / Distillation
- Water / Soda / Etc.
- General water treatment
- Pools & Spas
- Car Washes
- Chemical Processing
- Power Generation / Utilities
- Food Manufacturing
- Pulp & Paper
- Health Care
- Design & Build Engineering Services
- Contract Manufacturing