Erlenmeyer Flasks with Screw Cap, Autoclavable Polycarbonate, Sterile, 500mL with Baffle, case/12
- Part Number:
- Lead Time:
- Call for availability: 4-6 weeks
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- FREE SHIPPING on most orders over $50*
- 500 mL / 16 ounce
- Closure Size:
- Closure Style:
- screw thread
- Clean Level:
Bulk discount rates
Automatically save when you buy in bulk.
|Buy 6 - 11||and get 10% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 15% off|
Erlenmeyer Flasks with Screw Cap, Autoclavable PC, Sterile, 500mL with Baffle. Erlenmeyer flasks are made from clear break resistant Lexan® polycarbonate and are available either with or without baffles. These Erlenmeyer flasks fit all standard shaking incubator clamps and are ideal for culture, media preparation, storage and any related application.
- Complies with stringent FDA and USP requirements and is manufactured in a Class 10K cleanroom
- Each Erlenmeyer flask comes sterile via gamma irradiation
- packaged in individual protective bags with dual purpose closure. (0.22 um pore size-for sterile air exchange)
- Flasks are autoclavable and reusable
- Flasks are certified non pyrogenic & DNase / RNase free
- Sterile items are non-returnable.
|Neck Size mm||38-430||38-430||38-430||53B||53B|