The UN/DOT Filter Kit, VersaCap 70S EZwaste Solvent Waste System is designed to be an affordable solution for HPLC liquid waste disposal.
Each system is manufactured to safely collect waste from two HPLC machines. This system features an activated carbon filter which traps volatile organic compounds from being released into the air. This prevents chemicals from being inhaled by lab workers and provides an easy mechanism of disposal for vapor wastes. The EZwaste Solvent Waste system also features a closed loop design which protects against leaks and spills, improving overall lab safety.
Each system includes a 13.5L HDPE TH SQ Carboy, 70S VersaCap, 6 ports for 1/8" OD waste tubes, port for 1/4" HB, 1 port for carbon exhaust filter,1 carbon exhaust filter, and plugs for unused ports.
* Depending on application, carbon exhaust filter life cycle may vary.
- Height: (w/EZwaste; 90°) : 13.0" (330mm)
- Height: (w/EZwaste; vertical) : 18.25" (464mm)
- Height: 11.1" (282mm)
- Length: 11.26" (286mm)
- Width: 9.25" (235mm)
- Volume: 13.5L
- Carboy Material: HDPE
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- Filter Length: 6.97"(177mm)
- Filter Top Diameter: 1.73"(44mm)
- UN Rating: 3H1/Y1.8/100